Holland Roden attends the 5th Annual ELLE Women in Music Celebration on April 22, 2014.
- The New York Times Review of Funny Girl
Nickname(s): hory, hella, poop queen
LIKES / DISLIKES:
Favourite Colour(s): green
Least Favourite Colour: i like all colours
Favourite Food: pasta, steak, oreos, skittles
Least Favourite Food: there is quite a bit of gross food out there but all that’s coming to mind right now is tomatoes
Favourite Band/Artist: blink-182, one direction, taylor swift
Least Favourite Band/Artist: justin bieber i guess, i like quite a bit of his music but his attitude sucks
Favourite Type of Movie: hmm teen movies? animated?? i like fluffy little romances a lot, or fantasy
Least Favourite Type of Movie: horrorOne thing you can’t get enough of: oreos
One thing you hate more than anything: people thinking they are better than others for not liking something/liking something, or just mean people in general
Are you single? hahaha always EWE
Do you have a crush on anyone right now? just a bunch of famous people who will never love me *sobs*
Do you flirt a lot? idk how
Do you believe in love at first sight? ehhh, maybe?
Do you fall in love fast? probably idk or probably not IDK
Do you ever make the first move? nope
Do you want to get married? one day
A daydreamer? yes
Talkative? ehhh if its a person i’m comfortable around yeah
Friendly? most the time until you get to know me then i am evil (???)
Sarcastic? uh huh
Dependable? i would think so
Adaptable? yeah? i think
Emotionally strong? yeah? i’m not really good with emotions and i don’t show them all that often soooo
Religious? kindaish i believe in a god or something but i don’t follow a relgion
Nosy? can be
Artistic? ehh, yeah but i have no talent???
Romantic? i think so
Obsessive? HAHA yes
SPHEAL WITH IT
Woah hold on there i think we got the next pokemon designer here
the secret circle/teen wolf
- You are stronger than you realise.
- You are crueller than you realise.
- The smallest words will break your heart.
- You will change. You’re not the same person you were three years ago. You’re not even the same person you were three minutes ago and that’s okay. Especially if you don’t like the person you were three minutes ago.
- People come and go. Some are cigarette breaks, others are forest fires.
- You won’t like your name until you hear someone say it in their sleep.
- You’ll forget your email password but ten years from now you’ll still remember the number of steps up to his flat.
- You don’t have to open the curtains if you don’t want to.
- Never stop yourself texting someone. If you love them at 4 a.m., tell them. If you still love them at 9.30 a.m., tell them again.
- Make sure you have a safe place. Whether it’s the kitchen floor or the Travel section of a bookshop, just make sure you have a safe place.
- You will be scared of all kinds of things, of spiders and clowns and eating alone, but your biggest fear will be that people will see you the way you see yourself.
- Sometimes, looking at someone will be like looking into the sun. Sometimes someone will look at you like you are the sun. Wait for it.
- You will learn how to sleep alone, how to avoid the cold corners but still fill a bed.
- Always be friends with the broken people. They know how to survive.
- You can love someone and hate them, all at once. You can miss them so much you ache but still ignore your phone when they call.
- You are good at something, whether it’s making someone laugh or remembering their birthday. Don’t ever let anyone tell you that these things don’t matter.
- You will always be hungry for love. Always. Even when someone is asleep next to you you’ll envy the pillow touching their cheek and the sheet hiding their skin.
- Loneliness is nothing to do with how many people are around you but how many of them understand you.
- People say I love you all the time. Even when they say, ‘Why didn’t you call me back?’ or ‘He’s an asshole.’ Make sure you’re listening.
- You will be okay.
- You will be okay.
@arden_cho: I’m just a girl.
Sam’s attempt at cheering up Rachel [x]